Friday 29 January 2016

Pandora Charm Wish List


So, Valentines Day is coming up and that's when the queue for the Pandora shop in town goes out into the shopping centre! So, I thought I'd look at the charms in the comfort of my own home, and found that there were loads of charms I wanted. I compiled theme here as a sort of Wish List, as it might help you with your own inspiration. 

I've always loved how personal Pandora charms are! I mean I'm doing a music degree, I grew up on a flower farm, I love art, and I have a pet cat... how much more personalised can you get?! 









What are your favourite charms? Or what charms do you want? Let me know! 


1 comment:

  1. wow so many cute charms! I love pandora too, really I'm obsessed! ^^

    you have such an awesome blog, I'm in love! I'm following you and I'd love if you could follow me too =)

    xx
    TheNotSoGirlyGirl // Instagram // Facebook

    ReplyDelete