Saturday 11 July 2015

Boots Haul



There was 3 for 2 on both Max Factor and Maybelline makeup, and so, I just had to make use of it. 

Max Factor Colour Elixir, English Rose 510 - £7.99 These are a mixture between a lip butter and a lip stick. They are really hydrating, and I often forget I'm even wearing any colour on my lip. Unlike a lip butter, the pigmentation of these is incredible, and the colour range is right up my street. English Rose is like a classic shimmery pink, it is absolutely beautiful, and shades like these are what I wear as an everyday lip, so it will get a lot of use.

Max Factor Colour Elixir, Dusky Rose 830 - £7.99 This is still a pink, but much darker, much closer to a red. It's still an 'everday' colour. Although this shade and the previous are quite similar, I love the formula of these lipsticks, and so just had to have another one.

Max Factor Colour Elixir, Pink Brandy 825 - £7.99 And because of the 3 for 2, I picked up this third shade, which is a more coral toned pink. Coral shades are perfect for summer, and so when I saw it I really loved it, and had to pick it up

Maybelline Colour Sensational, Stellar Pink 150 - £4.99 I know a lot of people who own these, and love them, but apart from that, I know little about these lipsticks, and so wanted to pick one up to try it out. I bought it in a purple toned pink, which is a shade of lipstick I am yet to own. The colour swatch for this showed that their pigmentation was incredible, and I am really exited to use these. 

Maybelline Colour Sensational Shine Gloss, Stellar Berry 360 - £6.99 I've never been one for lip glosses, I find they make your lips sticky, and your hair then gets stuck to them. But I really want to get into them, and so I chose to try out this, as I actually picked it up as my third item to give it a go. It has a really high pigmentation, and it's berry colour makes it ideal for winter... which it isn't right now, but it still doesn't mean I'm not exited to use it.

Maybelline Colour Tattoo, Creamy Beige 98 - £6.19 I already own three of these, all in very shimmery shades, and when I saw this I had to pick it up. It's a beige colour, and is more of a matt shade than the other three I own, and so would be more ideal for an every day, neutral eye base.

No comments:

Post a Comment