Monday 20 July 2015

Latest In Beauty #2: Capitol FM




This is the second box I picked up, and I think it may be my favourite because some of these products are what I've been wanting/looking for for a long time, but here is what it contains;

Latest in Beauty has teamed up with Capitol FM, to create a box full to the brim of holiday, festival and party picks for the summer this year! For a box worth over £57.00, paying £17.95 for this is an absolute bargain. I have to admit, I picked this up because I was going to buy some of these products anyway, and it actually made it cheaper to buy all the other products with it, so who could complain really?!

Carmex Moisture Plus Lip Balm in Berry £2.99 - I absolutely love Lip Balms that have a colour tint to them, because you can both place a colour on your lips and care for them at the same time. And Carmex are renowned for their Moisture Plus Lip Balm, so this was something I would've eventually picked up anyway.

Colab Sheer and Invisible Paris Floral Fragrance £2 - I really wanted one of these, as they're meant to rival the Batiste Shampoos (which are one of my staples), and so this is one of the products that drew me to this box. It's in a small, travel friendly size, and so ideal for in my handbag and for weekends away. Absolutely perfect.

Dr.Organic Organic Dead Sea Minerals Bio-Plasma Mud Mask £7.99 - I love face masks, and although I have dry skin, and so sometimes find these types of skins dehydrating. But I love to give my face a good cleanse, so I'm exited to try this anyway.

Fudge Urban Hair Art Sprays £3.99 - I've always wanted to try some products in my hair that will colour the ends and I can just wash them out. Because, I love my natural hair, and I'm really indecisive, and so it's great that I don't have to commit to anything (haha!). This is a purple (my favourite colour) hair spray which I'm going to spray onto the bottom of my hair like a dip dye... really exited for this!

Hawaiian Tropic Satin Protection Ultra Radiance £6.49 - This is a factor 30 sun lotion, which says it's ultra radiance. Not much more I can say about this really, it's basically a moisturiser with factor 30 in it.

I Love... Perfectly Peachy Bath and Shower Creme (Full Size £2.99) - I'm looking for a bubble bath come shower gel for my bath that isn't lavender scented (which I use to help me sleep), and so if this is nice, it's really affordable to buy the full bottle (as this is only a sachet), so if I like it I will definitely buy more.

Malin and Goetz Trio - I've never even heard of this company, but they're little samples of three of their products that contain extra natural elements to supply extra vitamins into your face. So, I can't wait to use these three products;
Grapefruit Face Cleanser
Vitamin E Face Moisturiser
Lip Moisturiser 

MUA Mega Volume Mascara £3 - I really love MUA makeup, and my current mascaras are coming to the end of their life, and so if this works, it'll be great to replace one of them.

MUA Eyeshadow Pallet £4 Poptastic - I don't often wear bright coloured eyeshadows, but I really love the gold colour here and I know I will get a lot of wear out of this colour, and it's just a great addition to my collection anyway.

Nails Inc Gel Effect Nail Polish £15.00 Soho Place - There is one of these in all three boxes I have, and this one is the most gorgeous green, with the subtle hint of blue undertones. It's so bright and vibrant, and so summery. I am head over heals with this colour.

No comments:

Post a Comment