Monday 6 July 2015

Summer Holiday to Cromer


I recently arrived back from my 6 days in Cromer, it was a wonderful holiday. We stayed in the Cromer Country Club which was lovely, it's like a mix between a holiday cottage and a hotel, which was really handy.

Because I'm a nosey person, I love to see what people get up to on their holiday, so here's a few snaps of mine :) 

The pier, has a wondeful cafe and bar, which we used regularly while we stayed there.

Hat: New Look
Jacket: Zara
Top: Primark
Trousers: New Look
Shoes: Office (but quite a few years ago)
Bag: F&F

Top and Shorts: New Look
Shoes: Primark
Glasses: New Look
The flowers in my hair are just paper flowers from a craft shop

#Selfie

This is the loser (Haha, joking obviously) that I spent these 6 days with, I gotta say, we look absolutely stunning in this photo.. haha

 Fairhaven Woodland and Water Garden, this place was absolutely beautiful, I really recommend you go if you're ever near Norwich 


Top, Necklace, Bracelet, Belt: Primark
Jacket: George
Shorts: New Look

 Strumpshaw Fen RSPB Reserve

 The Pier in the sunset

The next set of photos are from Amazona Zoo, which is a little zoo in Cromer, it has plenty in it, and was perfect for an afternoon (day) out :D




 In this zoo, they had this trampoline thing, which obviously we went on because we are children...
Skirt: Zara
Top: Holister 

 The beach at Wells-Next-The-Sea

Norwich Royal Arcade

Not everyone is interested about what I got up to on holiday, but I absolutely love the British Seaside, it makes me think of childhood, always, and I don't think I'll ever stop going.

No comments:

Post a Comment