Monday 27 July 2015

This or That

High End/Drugstore

I don't own many High End products, so I feel I'm a little bias in this question, so I'm all about the Drugstore, the products here are perfect for me, and they're all so affordable, which is perfect for me, because I have a slight shopping problem.. haha

Straight/Curly

This is one of those things where if you have naturally straight hair you want it to be curly, if you have curly you want it to be straight... I naturally have straight hair, and although it makes it easily manageable, sometimes I wish it was naturally curly so it actually did something, my hair doesn't hold curls because it's so long, so...

Summer/Winter

Although I love jumpers and Christmas, nothing beats the sun, the warmth, the seaside and everything that comes along with Summer. A blue sky instantly puts a smile on my face, so I'm definitely a Summer girl

Coffee/Tea

I basically live off tea, and don't like coffee... so this is easy, tea all the way

Late Night/Early Morning

I'm really not very good at late nights, I get grouchy, and I'm one of those people who are far more productive in the morning, so I'm definitely an Early Morning person.

TV/YouTube

I only really watch TV on Netflix, which I am obsessed with, but not sure if that counts as TV or not... and so, I guess it's YouTube, I love to binge watch Beauty Bloggers or Cover Artists for hours... because I have too much spare time..

North/South

Well, I live in the South (I spend half the year in Southampton, how South can you get?!), and I hate being cold, and so it has to be South

Heels/Flats

I'm terrible of walking in Heels, and I'm all about comfort, plus I'm only 1cm shorter than my boyfriend, and so I'm all about the flats.

Night In/Night Out

I don't really drink, and I love sitting at home in my PJs, with my family or friends, binge watching Netflix with my cuppa, so I'm definitely a Night In person

Save/Spend

I am a slight shopaholic, and I'm terrible at Saving, so I guess it has to be Spending... 

No comments:

Post a Comment