Thursday 23 July 2015

My Pandora Bracelet


I don't actually think there's anyone left in the whole world who hasn't heard of Pandora by now. The company is HUGE, and their charm bracelets are everywhere, nearly everyone I know owns one.
 But, still, I wear this more or less every day, and I am completely loving this. My boyfriend bought me it for Valentine's Day a couple of years ago in Silver, because I don't know why, but I've always preferred silver jewelry over gold, plus the gold Pandora bracelet is scarily expensive so we won't go there...

The charms are quite expensive, and so I haven't been able to collect many, as I tend to receive them purely from my boyfriend. And I also have a few cheaper charms that I've picked up from craft fairs over the last year or two.

I currently own 6 real Pandora charms; the hearts safety chain, duck, teddy bear, perfect flower charm, interlocking heart pendent and purple faceted murano glass charm. As well as 4 fake ones, bought either from Amazon or from craft fairs, and they just help fill it up while I gather real charms. 

I think this makes the perfect gift and I am so happy I've been able to own one, and although it's a little pricey, it's real silver, and you can personalise it beyond belief as there are so any charms out there, which range from 50p to £30, so it's amazing. I wouldn't recommend this enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment